Monday, October 29, 2007

Joan does not understand why she always create trouble for herself.

She paid USD170 for an graduate entry exam, JUST IN CASE she gets retrenched before starting work and MAY need to do masters. Now she has to study for an upcoming exam in 2 weeks, where she has to starve because her pocket is very light now after paying for the exam AND the exam guidebook, while learning, with alacrity, multiple neologisms, which with her obtuse mind, could prove to be a rather daunting and difficult task.

Not to mention that my coat is also torn, but I can't afford to replace it; combined with the fact that it doesn't keep me warm. I am going to starve, and I am going to be cold.

Oh well, at least I am covering every possible scenarios with a way out, which was something I would never have done if it was last year, so perhaps, at least this shows that I am beginning to make plans, and on the route to truly growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 REINCARNATION

22 yrs old
undergrad
wanderer
chocolate guzzler
lost

 REAL LIFE DRAMA