Thursday, October 25, 2007

In one of my 'legally-blonde' moments, minus the blonde hair, I shall quote something from Glamour magazine:
'The average woman thinks about her body every 15minutes - that's more than the average man thinks about sex.'

Unfortunately, that is, according to my own point of view, very true. To add on, I think the average woman thinks about other girls' body in the moments that they are not thinking about their own.

Sad truth of life.

And I discovered one side of my boobs seems to be bigger than the other, because my bra fits perfectly in one side, while the other side keeps threatening to pop out and say hi to everyone.

-----------------------------

Joan is sick.

-----------------------------

I drew up a life plan the other day, after coming back from an interview, having discovered that I cannot go on like this, being questioned again and again about what I want in my life and yet, not having an answer to. I am tired of not knowing, tired of not having thought about my own future, except to hope that tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow has been better so far, but I haven't really had any idea what tomorrow will be like in 5 years time, or what I want it to be like.

So I wondered, and wondered.

And now, I've decided.

And no, it has nothing to do with being the chief editor of Glamour, or some other random legally-blonde magazine. Neither does it involve the word 'taitai' which everyone has stigmatised me with. Though they will be nice too! But these are less probable considering I don't plan to change industry until I have enough money, and by then I would be old, and not able to follow up. So out goes these wonderful ideas.

Fighting!

--------------------------------

Am really disgusted by this girl now; am entirely certain that she is using my friend by cheating his feelings. I totally abhor such girls! Sluts! I really hate it when they tell a guy they like them so that they can use them to do things for them and be nice to them.

Totally disgusting.

I also don't understand why so many of my guy friends are happy being dogs. Why? Why can't they ever see that they are being used, and the girl will never ever like them? I need to spread my cynical view of love.

Men should never listen to boybands. It makes them weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 REINCARNATION

22 yrs old
undergrad
wanderer
chocolate guzzler
lost

 REAL LIFE DRAMA