Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I think men should never date just because they are desperately in need of a girlfriend. It defeats the whole purpose of 'falling in love'.

As in, I do not agree with the concept of falling in love because you want to be in love. Falling in love should be... unexpected. I think.

So says the girl without experience. Perhaps I expected too much from love.

--------------------------

Joan really hates it when people don't understand that she won't be earning as much as everyone thinks that she will be. It's just FREAKING ANNOYING when people say, 'Aiyarh you work in UK, earn so much' whatever and whatever. Or, 'you earn so much you should treat us'. Oh, and 'you're earning in pounds!'.

Excuse me, but which part of your minute brain do you not understand 30% income tax, 17.5% vat, council tax, house rent of minimum 500 quid per month, water and electricity bills, transportation fees of 4 quid a day which translates to 120 quid a month, plus the fact that I probably need to eat too? And I have to save for my Masters course, and all the tests I would probably have to take just to apply for a place.

I think the most incredibly stupid statement is still 'you earn in pounds'. Oh really? Does it seem to you that I am earning in pounds and paying for food and housing with Indonesian Rupiahs? That is such a stupid statement!!! Yes, I earn in pounds; but I spend in pounds too! Why has that not occurred to anyone???

So please. Think before you open your stupid big mouth again.

---------------------------

Joan is killing the housemate.

With her flu bug.

It's a vicious cycle, really. I got sick, and passed it on to him. So now he's very sick too, so I can't get well because he is also sick and there are germs all over the place. So when I am getting better, while he is sick, it would mean that I would stop getting better and get sick again because he is sick, and vice versa.

Which means we will both carry on being sick.

But at least it's a bit more fun being sick together because we can force each other to eat medicine. Muahahahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeannie said...

me i got comment!!!! hahahaha oops i din know got the comment box.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 REINCARNATION

22 yrs old
undergrad
wanderer
chocolate guzzler
lost

 REAL LIFE DRAMA